Updated 14 April 2020
What are we doing to minimise risk?
PC Plus would like to let all our customers know that at this point we are still operating, our store in Kenmore is open and our technician is available as usual for home bookings.
We are following the COVID-19 health guidelines as advised by health officials and the government to keep ourselves and our customers safe, as such:
- we are not accepting cash payments, card only
- where possible we are keeping social distancing of 1.5m between staff and customers, including limiting number of people in store at the same time
- we are liberally and regularly using hand sanitiser and also isopropyl alcohol disinfectant for use on computers and accessories
- our callout technician is now following safe distancing, disinfecting and cleanliness procedures using masks, gloves and antiseptic wipes
- we’re offering contactless pickup & delivery of your computer, free to our local Kenmore & Chapel Hill area or from $25 to other suburbs
These guidelines will be updated as health and government advice changes.
For those that have begun working from home, we have a supply of monitors, keyboards, mice and cables etc for setting up your home office. If you’re after a specific monitor or accessories, we can order it for you. You can also book our technician to come and help setup your Work From Home office or homeschooling desk, including installing and setting up your hotspots, VPNs or just translating any instructions from your IT department.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of PC Plus Solutions over the last 20 years. Hopefully we all – staff and customers – stay safe and well and we can continue to support our community through this crisis and in the future.
For enquiries please call 07 3378 6883 or email